Door Frames

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Am new to the DIY lark am looking to replace some internal door frames (would like to try myself) so am looking for any tips on the best way to get these frames done from materials to joints needed for job.

Hope you can help

PDragon

Sponsored Links
try a search on google, or get a book, the answer is too long

jes, breezer short of temper today are we?

What sort of frames have you got and what are you trying to achieve?

Breezer - Have tried a search on google and found nothing useful that is why i have appealed to what i thought would be a friendy community.

Thermo - To me they are just normal door frames with a panel above the door for either a wood or glass panel. They are not in the best of states so am looking to replace like for like.

Sponsored Links
Pendragon1971 said:
Breezer - Have tried a search on google and found nothing useful that is why i have appealed to what i thought would be a friendy community.

I, like everyone else i know, am not a mind reader, how was i to know that you have tried a seacrh?

when ever you post on here or any forum giving as much information you can always helps, you didn't.

welcome aboard

Did you know you can buy a door lining flat pack with the joints already slotted out?
head.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back