Door lining question

S

snadge

ive realised that when i plasterboard the wall with the other door on in kitchen that the lining is gunna have to be replaced...as the board wont run flush to the lining - i was thinking I could add a 10x30mm piece of wood all way around for the board to run into and re-hang the door 10mm forward on the new bit of wood and move the stopper forward 10mm (or add more wood 10mm)

is this "adding strips of wood" a viable solution? or should i replace it with a bigger one? (if i can get one as the current is currently 140mm wide so would need 150mm)

thanks for the help guys

Sponsored Links
See your other thread; multiple posting is not necessary, causes confusion & breaks forum rules.

See your other thread; multiple posting is not necessary, causes confusion & breaks forum rules.

i know i got no replys originally on other one and someone suggested i tried the forum it should have been in so I did... sorry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back