Door part identification

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just wondering what this is and can you buy them? See pic thing with screw in it you have one top and bottom of door

Attachments

• PXL_20221019_160415831.jpg
    PXL_20221019_160415831.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 40
Sponsored Links
Unless you mean the white thing then its called a mullion end cap, these are specific to the pvc profile so they aren't one size fits all, you need to know what system you have, using my spidey super powers to me that looks very much like eurocell profile

Yes it is a eurocell door and yes it is the white thing it also has a coloured front to it that does seal a little gap, do you know if they sell them?

Sponsored Links
Eurocell themselves won't sell them to you but rather point you in the direction of their approved network of fabricators. I guess one of yours has snapped and is letting draught in? Also pretty sure they just paint the outermost part to suit as well

Yeah you can see a tiny bit of daylight through the bottom of the door, I might try and repair it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back