Double glazing help with internal spotting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Difficult to explain and not seen anything on internet about issue but my upstairs bay window is made up if 5 panes with the georgian white bits built in. Anyway last year i noticed a few spots on one of the panes noticeable when the sun shines in. It looks to be inside the pane as cannot feel any lumps or bumps from inside the house or externally. So little tiny dots can be seen which obscure the view out. This year the whole pain is covered and is like some infectious disease. Anyone come across this before and know what i am trying to say? Its difficult because the glass is not cracked just full of spots for the want of a better way of putting it.

Sponsored Links
The glass unit may have blown and what your seeing is condensation water marks, pictures would help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back