Double-jabbed people carry same levels of Covid as unvaccinated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No sh*t sherlock!

"Fully vaccinated people carry the same amount of Covid as the unvaccinated, scientists have found in a new study that calls into question the effectiveness of vaccine passports and changes to the NHS app."

Funnily enough that is the same result with the flu :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
And like the flu, double jabbed people are less likely to catch it in the first place and if they do, they are less likely to die or suffer the serious long-term after effects of Covid.

From the same report that the coward quotes - "The main value of immunisation is in reducing the risk of severe disease and death. The evidence available shows that protection lasts longer against severe disease than against mild disease, and all current UK vaccines are very good at this, even against the delta variant. To me, that is the most important value of immunisations."

Sponsored Links
No sh*t sherlock!

"Fully vaccinated people carry the same amount of Covid as the unvaccinated, scientists have found in a new study that calls into question the effectiveness of vaccine passports and changes to the NHS app."

Funnily enough that is the same result with the flu :rolleyes:
Yes it was all mentioned in the thread,which you replied to, 2 weeks ago, maybe you have had the vaccine and now can't remember that either.

Maybe 'they' haven’t had the jab and have actually caught it from one of the brilliant medics traipsing in and out of the house? One of the side effects of Covid is memory loss. Another one is loss of smell. Mind you, 'they've' always thought their **** doesn’t stink so that’s no test for Covid for 'it'. :)

Funnily enough that is the same result with the flu

I think you mean, same result as with any other virus.

A vaccine doesn't create a magic shield around you to stop pathogens getting in.

It's like saying "Man wearing bulletproof vest finds he is still covered in bullets, so complains to shopkeeper".

Oh, and this is why, even with 2 vaccines and lower cases, you should still wear a mask and social distance, if you don't want to be selfish - some people are still vulnerable, as can be seen with the daily death count.

you should still wear a mask and social distance

Only an idiot would cram into a crowded indoor space with hundreds of others, without masks.

Well, bless my soul...

newFile-1.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-parliament-masks-afghanistan-debate-b1904463.html

yesterday, on the idiot side.

The Prime Buffoon feels at his best when delivering tripe to the noise of braying ninnies, so they've discontinued "virtual" sessions.

quite a few masks on in there - more than in B&Q or Wickes!

Are not dying in vast numbers or overwhelming hospitals.

Pretty good, then.

Just what we wanted.
I think ellal's point is that a double jabbed (like myself) person is just as likely to pass on covid as an unjabbed (ellal?) person, which defeats the point of a vaccine passport. You may not suffer with the bug, but you can spread it.

What quote, the one that says double jabbed people have just as much chance of passing on covid as unjabbed people ?

That isn't what is claimed, "The researchers said they were not sure whether high viral loads would translate into the same levels of transmission for vaccinated and unvaccinated people because the fully jabbed may clear the virus quicker and so be infectious for a shorter period of time."

And like the flu, double jabbed people are less likely to catch it in the first place and if they do, they are less likely to die or suffer the serious long-term after effects of Covid.

From the same report that the coward quotes - "The main value of immunisation is in reducing the risk of severe disease and death. The evidence available shows that protection lasts longer against severe disease than against mild disease, and all current UK vaccines are very good at this, even against the delta variant. To me, that is the most important value of immunisations."
So the jab is to stop the person who had the jab catching it THEMSELVES and stop THEMSELVES dying .
So not having the jab will only put the person who chooses not to have the jab in danger. Supposedly.
Now let me think about this.
Do I have the jab and still be able to catch and spread Covid or do I not have the jab and still be able to catch and spread Covid.
Do I not have the jab and have less than a 1 % chance of dying or do I take my chances with over 99 % chance of survival.
That’s a tough one.
Until the face nappy wearing,MSM believing,government worshiping pharmaphiles start behaving normal and not wearing masks just to walk through a pub door or in the street we will never go back to normal.
No jab and I’m still alive.
No face mask or using gallons of sanitizer on my hands and I’m still fit and well.
Been around and in close contact with people who supposedly tested positive for Covid and I’m still fit and well.
No gloves and I’m still fit and well.
So I think MY DECISION to not have a pointless jab to keep MYSELF alive turned out to be correct .
(Mind you I’m sure Pfizer has put the price of their booster jabs up so that’s funny)
Until people see sense and lead a normal life this will never go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back