Double-jabbed people carry same levels of Covid as unvaccinated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sometimes the media twists the truth. But when people die, people with family, friends and colleagues, you can sit behind your screen and claim its all fake, without alerting the world that you're a heartless troll who doesn't believe anything you actually write in forums. Luckily, most people here know that you don't believe what you're saying so are not fooled.
The only troll is you,constantly abusing people on DIYnot just because they have a difference of opinion then yours.
Saying I don’t believe what I write and yet you have been caught out multiple times lying on here.
If I didn’t believe what I was saying then I wouldn’t say it.
Stop abusing people on here,stop lying on here .

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Troll/bot

If you insist on posting "So what you are saying is...." and then post something you have made up, and which I did not say, then you must expect a dusty response.

So tell me:

Did you hallucinate me saying that?

Or was it just another deliberate lie?

(btw, altering your post after I have replied to it will not help you.)

So the jab is to stop the person who had the jab catching it THEMSELVES and stop THEMSELVES dying .
So not having the jab will only put the person who chooses not to have the jab in danger. Supposedly.
Now let me think about this.
Do I have the jab and still be able to catch and spread Covid or do I not have the jab and still be able to catch and spread Covid.
Do I not have the jab and have less than a 1 % chance of dying or do I take my chances with over 99 % chance of survival.
That’s a tough one.
Until the face nappy wearing,MSM believing,government worshiping pharmaphiles start behaving normal and not wearing masks just to walk through a pub door or in the street we will never go back to normal.
No jab and I’m still alive.
No face mask or using gallons of sanitizer on my hands and I’m still fit and well.
Been around and in close contact with people who supposedly tested positive for Covid and I’m still fit and well.
No gloves and I’m still fit and well.
So I think MY DECISION to not have a pointless jab to keep MYSELF alive turned out to be correct .
(Mind you I’m sure Pfizer has put the price of their booster jabs up so that’s funny)
Until people see sense and lead a normal life this will never go away.

would you wear a mask if you were handling asbestos insulation?

after all you would feel fine for years after……so your argument would be “I didn’t feel anything somI must be fine”

So what you are saying is that people with covid are not going to pass it on ? I was led to believe it was transmitted by people with the virus, so if double jabbed people carry the same amount of covid as un jabbed, they are just as likely to pass it on as each other .

Double jabbed people get rid of the virus quicker, so they are less likely to spread it as much.

No sh*t sherlock!

"Fully vaccinated people carry the same amount of Covid as the unvaccinated, scientists have found in a new study that calls into question the effectiveness of vaccine passports and changes to the NHS app."

Funnily enough that is the same result with the flu :rolleyes:

wrong.
main_image_shd.png

“New research has found that double vaccinated people were three times less likely than unvaccinated people to test positive for the coronavirus”

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/227713/coronavirus-infections-three-times-lower-double/

Not one through which the fibres could pass, nor

one that has been used frequently before and is itself covered in fibres.

Conflation.

cloth face coverings are not designed to protect wearer, they are a collective effort to protect others.

If you need to debate dishonestly, you should think about the position you are trying to defend…..ie it’s wrong.

Conflation.
cloth face coverings are not designed to protect wearer, they are a collective effort to protect others.
If you need to debate dishonestly, you should think about the position you are trying to defend…..ie it’s wrong.
Says you who asked about asbestos.

I think ellal's point is that a double jabbed (like myself) person is just as likely to pass on covid as an unjabbed (ellal?) person,

.not what the quote says.

Fully vaccinated people carry the same amount of Covid as the unvaccinated

So tell me:

Did you hallucinate me saying that?

Or was it just another deliberate lie?
What is the difference in mine and ellal's statements ? Apart from ellal saying "carrying covid" and me saying pass it on, they pretty much say the same thing, unless, as I pointed out, you are implying someone with covid can't pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back