Jab for a Job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it doesn't stop you anyone catching it and transmiting it.

Although the virus can be spread by breath alone, it is still mostly spread by coughing, I think. If the virus stops / reduces coughing as a symptom, then it will reduce its transmission.

Sponsored Links
Just out of interest, did you allow your highly skilled medical children to have the normal vaccinations growing up?
If by 'normal' you mean fully researched and fully tested over many years then yes...

If I had children who were not legally able to decide for themselves, then at the present time I would say no to this/these experimental jabs...

But do tell us...

How much do you know about any one of these jabs we are being 'offered', and probably soon to be forced to have?

Which in your humble opinion is the best one to have?

And would you consider someone who refuses to get their child jabbed with something over which no long term side effects have been evaluated an 'unfit parent'?

If by 'normal' you mean fully researched and fully tested over many years then yes...

If I had children who were not legally able to decide for themselves, then at the present time I would say no to this/these experimental jabs...

But do tell us...

How much do you know about any one of these jabs we are being 'offered', and probably soon to be forced to have?

And would you consider someone who refuses to get their child jabbed with something over which no long term side effects have been evaluated an 'unfit parent'?

The Covid 19 vaccines have taken about a year to produce.

You do realise that the annual flu jab, is changed each year, and they have been very effective for many years.

Sponsored Links
Next thing you know the unvaccinated may be required to wear a yellow star.
(an appropriate colour according to those arch coward members of the 'bridge').

A dunces cap is more suitable really but superglued on. And you think it means you have "balls" where as in practice you suck in junk news. Lots come from people who say they are medical when mental would be a more correct word to use and some as in most areas comes from trolls some probably thinking great I might kill a few people remotely. People who post in some places get loads of antivax replies even death threats many for the USA.

Some one who is hesitant makes more sense but they seem to be having trouble getting to grips that the safety tests are no different to what would usually be done. Long term effects ? How long to wait. Usually if there are any effects they occur early on in very very limited numbers. As a for instance they are suggesting some one who needs to carry and adrenalin pen around maybe shouldn't have one. People who don't might have similar experiences but it's treatable. This risk exists with all vaccines. It's so rare it hardly ever gets mentioned. Currently it's bound to be.

Virus mutate all the time. One vaccine is a mutated virus the other is effectively an artificial one. That technique has been used for other reasons on a number of people in the past. It might offer a treatment for cancer by getting our own immune system to get rid of it.

Could you point us to any independently audited articles that claim that having the 'jab' prevents the 'jabee' from still spreading the 'virus'?

And furthermore...

Ignoring your obvious racist slant, could you tell us how only vaccinating certain people in a country or indeed delaying/restricting the 'miracle jab' will solve the worldwide 'problem'?

As I clearly indicated, the jury is still out on whether is does, or does not help restrict the spread, however the more who have the jab, the less the load on our health system - that part is in no doubt at all. Those who refuse the jab, may find themselves on life support and taking up beds unnecessarily.

There is nothing racist in my remark, either intentional or unintentional. To answer your latter point, the worldwide problem will be solved by effective vaccinations - naturally you solve your own peoples issues first, before moving on to help 'the rest of the worlds problems'.

But do tell us...

When, in your opinion, does 'experimental' become acceptable - 1000, 10,000, 1M, we are now at >15M jabs given. How much does anyone know about any of the jabs they give us - it is all way beyond my ability to understand and without doubt, yours too.

Which is the best one - opinions vary, so the best thing is to just accept what you are offered and with good grace?

'unfit' yes, I would suggest a parent who denies a proven vaccination or life saving treatment, is an unfit parent.

There is nothing racist in my remark, either intentional or unintentional. To answer your latter point, the worldwide problem will be solved by effective vaccinations - naturally you solve your own peoples issues first, before moving on to help 'the rest of the worlds problems'.
Not racist, but extremely selfish.
The rest of the world's riskiest categories of people are just as deserving as the high risk categories of one's own population.
To consider otherwise is close to considering that one's own high risk candidates are somehow more deserving or more important than other nations' high risk people.
It's not a moral judgement but purely a judgement based on access to resources, and a 'me first' sentiment.

The rest of the world's riskiest categories of people are just as deserving as the high risk categories of one's own population.

So, now you think our NHS ought to try to provide health care to the whole world? Are you similarly generous with your income, giving all of it away to the worlds charities? If you don't do that it would be rather selfish of you.

Pretty sure Bill Gates can't be behind the Cuban, Russian, Indian, Netherlands, Canada, Israel, UK, Japanese, South Korean, Vietnamese, Australian, and Chinese vaccines, as well as the US one
In Ellal La La Land anything is possible.He will need to dream up some new theories come the summer and quietly slope off and get jabbed soon..In Fact...being vulnerable probably already had it.

When, in your opinion, does 'experimental' become acceptable - 1000, 10,000, 1M, we are now at >15M jabs given. How much does anyone know about any of the jabs they give us - it is all way beyond my ability to understand and without doubt, yours too.
Good points very well made Harry.

The Covid 19 vaccines have taken about a year to produce.

You do realise that the annual flu jab, is changed each year, and they have been very effective for many years.
Ah, so you believe that covid is merely a different form of 'flu'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back