down pipe bracket problem..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not the most interesting thread I know, but I need to find square, black rainwater downpipe brackets that allow the pipe to sit flush to the wall. All the ones I have found have a small gap behind. I know this is a good idea, but I am replacing old guttering on an outbuilding and the only way I can fix it is flush to the wall. Any suggestions as to where to start looking would be great.
Thanks in anticipation.
Erik

Sponsored Links
dont think you will ever find one, can you not "kick out" the gutter at the top?

Tried everything and failed miserably. Would you believe though, almost by accident I found exactly what I needed at nationalplastics.co.uk - a pretty good website by the look of it. All I need to do now is find out how to get around the £9.99 p & p charge for a couple of £1.50 brackets!!

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

Erik

give them aring and see if they will put them in the regular post for you.

Sponsored Links
thanks mw, but problem now all sorted - I got on the phone and made a nuisance of myself and it worked!

Erik

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back