Dozy complacent dog owners

Shoit machines.... only police/security/blind people should have dogs... put the rest to sleep with their idiot owners

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A lot of anti dog sentiment on here, humans do more damage to other humans than any dog, vicious dogs are a tiny minority.

A lot of anti dog sentiment on here, humans do more damage to other humans than any dog, vicious dogs are a tiny minority.

Well there is a lot of anti-everything sentiment on here. lol

vicious dogs are a tiny minority.
The same can be said for Lions only we are fortunate that most people tend not to be so stupid as to slip a studded collar around a Lions' neck, call it Satan or Tyson and have it sharing the lounge rug along with Chantelle, Tyler and Britney.

Ah, thats the mistake - they should have called it fifi instead.

Nasty bite their, yes that owner should have restrained the dog before allowing a stranger onto the property to do some work.
Mine always get put upstairs when a stranger visits even though I know that they would be fine with them.

Again, some ??? owners are just stupid, however many are not. (the "???" can be anything from dog, car, lion etc.)

(the "???" can be anything from dog, car, lion etc.)
Yes but the idiot bit can solely be attributed to those dog owners that think it is acceptable to own and keep killer dogs and expose them to vulnerable people. Most folk are aware that a two tonne steel plastic and glass object driven at speed will likely kill people if you start driving it up the pavement. I guess that's why we try and keep cars on the roads and don't drive them around in our living rooms.

I am a plumber. When I enter a property the customer often says “are you ok with dogs?”
I say yes. Then the door opens and one and more often two , dogs belt toward me , punching my knackers and covering me in dog hair. It’s as if the dog is human and must “meet” the guest so the dog is not offended. Please please dog owners. Do us a favour and put it in a room or outside.
I went to a Christmas lights turning thing today Hundreds of people kids etc plus the hand full of idiots who take there dogs. Stressed animals barking and preventing the commentary being heard. Leave the stupid flea bitten stinking thing out side in a kennel. They don’t belong inside nor on the furniture nor heaven forbid on the beds. Also if you are a minor tv celeb restore your career by doing a dog rescue / homing prog with all the attendant eye watering soft soap whilst humans sleep on the streets and can’t get mental health care.
You plonker !!!!!!! why don't you say no when your asked ? because you're not ok with them your complaining on here !!!! Stupid stupid plumber give us all a bad name :ROFLMAO:

Lookin like that I'm amazed they don't all run off !!

I went to a house once, and the lady asked me if I was ok with plumbers.

I was lucky it wasn't an electrician.

Ah, thats the mistake - they should have called it fifi instead.

Nasty bite their, yes that owner should have restrained the dog before allowing a stranger onto the property to do some work.
Mine always get put upstairs when a stranger visits even though I know that they would be fine with them.

Again, some ??? owners are just stupid, however many are not. (the "???" can be anything from dog, car, lion etc.)

The ??? should definitely apply to kids. A large percentage of the population should never have been allowed to breed.

Sponsored Links
Back