Draining vaillant tank

Sponsored Links
Seams to be ~£1500 +VAT.

£600 for a 150l tank

For not much more, I could have a combi installed.

Sponsored Links
Expensive is a relative term.
If you want the best you can get, but can't afford it, then it's not expensive, it's simply beyond your budget... We all have to deal with that.
If you are without essential services/supplies then you have to spend what you can afford, at the time, to get you back up and running. The best you can expect is to spend your money wisely and attempt to put something in that will allow you to extend at a later date, when you have some more funds to dedicate to it.

I'll rephrase the question.

If in 3 years my boiler broke, is there much cost difference in the boiler itself between a combi and traditional boiler. Excluding extra labour. And pros cons

Choose a manufacturer and just do your own comparisons from their published pricing lists.

Else it's Dan's piece of string you need.

20180702_154324.jpg

The last two combo's I installed :whistle:

Well actually...

20180626_134409.jpg

This one is, but, it's not finished. There's a difference of about £30,000 between the two though. ( That's a comma not a decinal point btw).

Now where's that bit of string gone?:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back