drawer runners alingnment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a bnq it kitchen and am assembling a 600mm unit with 3 drawers in.
I have put the drawers in place and fixed 2 fronts into position, the top one seems to have gone in perfect but the middle one is dropping to the right hand side.

If anyone could tell me an easy solution I would be very appreciative.

Im assuming the right hand runner must be slightly lower than the one on the left, I measured it all with a metal ruler as I wanted it to be spot on but I guess I went wrong somewhere down the line.

I paid for the soft closing runners and the right one does not seem to be as rigid as the left is this something that could be wrong or am I reading too much into this? thanks for any help, kind regards Paul...

Sponsored Links
iirc there is an adjuster screw on the drawer front so you can align each drawer level.

Thanks mate, I have actually already tried this and althugh its got it nearly there there is still a very small uneven gap which I know will annoy me till I get it right.
Could any of this be down to the fact that the units are still not all even and level or is it simply that I may of drilled the right hand side very slightly lower than the left?
Thanks and kind regards Paul...

Sponsored Links
think you have answered your own question,you should make sure the base/wall units are level and even,other wise you get what your suffering from.they will only adjust by about 5mm so if 1 unit is out by over that then youve got no chance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back