Drayton Digistat RF3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently moved into a new house fitted with a Drayton Digistat RF3 wireless thermostat. Does anyone have instructions on how to use this system?

Sponsored Links
I've got it, anyone know how to attatch it to the forum?

(I don't wan't to email it, so I stay anonymous)

Sponsored Links
ntstreet, nice link, pity it doesnt work :(

oilman, you can put a link to it

:cry: sorry you cant if its on your lap top (you didnt say it was) you need a website to post it to then link to the site, having said that, where did you get it? you could link to where you got it from :)

Hi, I have the latest +3RF. and the older one.
I know i have the latest user guide, and may have the older one. However You can find instructions for the older one if you search for it. The link above is for the older one. unfortunatly i cannot get to my instructions at the moment, hence my being here. It seems that someone may be making a business out of selling these instructions as i have found them on the web when i have been in a similar position before.But cant find anything now. i'll look back here in a few days or so and if you have not got it i'll see what i can do for you.Please let us know if you get what you want. :)

type in the make and model into google you get the hole lot. i had the very same problem e mail me and ill send you the instructions if you cant find them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back