Drayton LP111 -sevice due message

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Drayton Lifestyle LP111 Si programmer and Siemens RDH10RF thermostat connected to a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler.

The programmer's LED display is showing a message 'ser due' and is giving off a beeping alarm that stops if you push the 'dvance' button.

The heating is not working but the hot water is. The LED display on the combi shows the code s.30 when you push the 'i' information button. The manual says this code means 'no heating demand from external controls'

The thermosat seems to be working fine - both the green light and the amber one are glowing steadily.

Any advice would be very gratefully received as it is coooold!

Sponsored Links
In social hosuing we used to have to fit timers that lasted a year so when the tenant rang to say heatings not working you could do your cp12.Not seen any fitted private.

Not sure how to turn it off as ours just failed after 12months.

could easily be bypassed until you figure out the real solution.

Sponsored Links
any decent RGI will be able to service the boiler and then reset the timer for you - that is why it's there to get you to serrvice the boiler annually!!

The only "service reset" I know uses a separate resetting unit, for the LPsi model.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back