Drayton LP241

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi many thanks in advance,

I had a power cut over the weekend, since then I have had issues with my hot water not being heated. CH works fine with the thermostat but HW light comes on with no action at the boiler. I can move a switch on a box next to the boiler from auto to manual and it then switches on the boiler for HW? Hope this is enough information. Also what should the settings be on the two boxes next to my boiler they seem to work by pressure one is silver (CH)? with a leaver at the side and the other similar but plastic for the (HW)?.

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Its probable that the back up battery in the LP241 has failed. It may well come back on after a few hours charging.

I assume the yellow lights up OK?

You dont need to touch the motor valves but can latch them in manual if that brings on the CH/HW as a temporary measure.

Tony

Its probable that the back up battery in the LP241 has failed. It may well come back on after a few hours charging.

I assume the yellow lights up OK?

You dont need to touch the motor valves but can latch them in manual if that brings on the CH/HW as a temporary measure.

Tony

Thanks AGILE - The power outage was only for 30mins could that still be the problem?

Sponsored Links
Yes, because they only charge at a very slow rate.

I am not saying that IS the problem, only that it may be.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back