Drayton LP722

It's bullschit all round. OP is trying to get a pre-existing fault fixed for free.

Scottish Gas have been caught out trying to flannel the OP before realising that knowingly or unknowingly that was what he was trying to do.

Sponsored Links
Nice Citroen DS BTW is that the version with the swivelling headlights?

Was thinking the same
When I was in Kenya, regularly saw these with chipboard roofs versions also ( wonder why)

Less heat build up over a metal or glass roof?
My thought too but not being a top engineer, did not want to guess:ROFLMAO:
WRT glass roof, wife keeps closing the blind in her car claiming car gets too hot on the very rare sunny day, where as I like the feel of daylight in the car be it 'too' hot or pi55ing down.

Sponsored Links
My thought too but not being a top engineer, did not want to guess:ROFLMAO:
WRT glass roof, wife keeps closing the blind in her car claiming car gets too hot on the very rare sunny day, where as I like the feel of daylight in the car be it 'too' hot or pi55ing down.

The dude does this although I'm not sure why. My thoughts are "I paid for a panoramic roof, I want to look through the damn thing" :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
Jambo to DP
How long were you in Kenya. I first lived in Dar es Salaam and then my father moved to Nairobi. I left Africa at the age of 16.

Paul

Kenya used to be very nice place when it was well managed by Kenyatta.

Unfortunately it has gone seriously downhill since!

Habari yako

1965 or thereabouts

My aunt met John Wayne in Arusha when he was doing the shoot in that area
I was in Nairobi as well

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back