Wireless programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently moved house, my previous house had a combi boiler with a wireless Horstmann HRFS1 thermostat which controlled the heating very well.
My present house has a condensing system boiler with hot water cylinder and controlled by a Drayton LP722 programmer.
Is there any wireless programmers that are a replacement for the LP722 which control heating and hot water as the only ones I've come across are solely for the heating side or can these be added to the LP722 somehow and just leave that to do the timing of the hot water?
Thanks for any info

Sponsored Links
Just retain the LP722 for the heating and install a programmable thermostat for the heating. Honeywell CM907 (wired) or CM927 (wireless) would be suitable.

Thanks for reply.
I'm up and running with the wireless thermostat now.

Original honeywell room thermostat is in dining room and still needs to be calling for heat for the wireless thermostat to activate, the LP722 is in a kitchen cupboard with a mass of wires in a junction box next to it, what is the easiest way to identify and bypass the wall thermostat wiring so I can remove it as it looks an eyesore on the wall.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I ended up with the Horstmann HRFS1 as it's the one the family is used to and half the price of the CM927.
I wired it up following the instructions I found on this site adding Horstmann HRFS1 onto LP722 which I did originally search for but didn't come up for some reason.....

take the blue out of terminal 4 thats gos to SL ON on the stat. (top right)
put a wire in terminal 4 to the L of stat. (top middle)
and the N go's to N of the programmer. (bottom)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back