Drayton Mid Position Valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a heating problem and before I change the Drayton Mid Position Valve (old one without replaceable motor/switch unit) can someone confirm if there are any other checks I should make. I have already replaced the room thermostat and checked (with a serviceable borrowed one) that the programmer works ok. I get a permanent amber light on my Suprima boiler. No central heating or water heating. I have also changed the motor in the Drayton unit. The heating and water only comes on for a given programme cycle if I move the Drayton Valve lever to the right. I can feel it engaging and moving the valve. I have to repeat this for each programme cycle. All electrical connections between the boiler/room thermostat/valve/pump are good. Thoughts are that the small cicuit board in the Drayton valve may be faulty! Any thoughts?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back