drayton timer on baxi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my timer was removed from my baxi Combi 105E
I have bought a Drayton LP112 timer to replace it, however the instructions do not give the appropriate connection terminals and I can't find a plumber who will come and do the job for me, can anyone help, please?

Sponsored Links
Take the Drayton timer back then buy Baxi part number 247206 for a mechanical clock or 247207 for an electronic one. They come with instructions, Look better and are an easy DIY job
Blue wire goes to terminal 1
Brown wire goes to terminal 2
the other black wires go to terminal 3 and 4

If you want to piddle about with the external timer then you need to know that the boiler is switched by those 2 black wires.

May not be able to take part back,had it for some time now..........could it work or is it the wrong part completely?

Sponsored Links
It will work yes but by the time you have paid someone to wire it up you could do a DIY job on the real part then sell the Drayton timer on ebay.
Take a look at THIS

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back