Drayton two port 22mm valve body to replace Smartfit units?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m replacing my Honeywell Smartfit system with a Drayton twin zone 2-channel heating pack.

Does anyone know if the Drayton two port 22mm valves will go in the same pipe spacing as the Honeywell units?

I’ve tried in vain to get the physical dimension of the Drayton vales without success unless these ports conform to a standard size.

Sponsored Links
What are the measuring points? The end of the 22mm pipe, the theads, nut, olive?

Measure from the end of one of the nuts to the end of the other one. Assemble the Drayton with nuts on and measure the same distance, and that should give a rough guide.

Sponsored Links
Generally, different manufacturers' two and three port valves are cross-compatible as to body size and thread type.

TLDR; 98% chance you'll be fine.

Excellent advice guys, many thanks.

Will go ahead and see if its like for like, otherwise the blow torch comes out to play ...

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Excellent. I found plenty of info from Drayton, but not seen that one with the dimensions :)

Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back