Drayton Wiser 2 Channel Wiring

thank you....that has stumped me though...not sure which cable of the two that went to the RCR was heating 'on' but I did take a picture before disconnecting the 2 x 2 core cables. From the pic below, what one should I track to link the black to in the jct box. I have loads of pics so I should get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
It should be L1 (blue) and I’ve just checked photo from jb and looks correct

perfect - for clarity - track back what was L1 (blue) from RCR to location in jct box and link it to the black in the jct box that goes to the backplate?

Can i just double check - circled in blue was the L1 from the RCR - so is it move the black which is just to the right and goes to the backplate so it connects to the grey where the blue L1 from the RCR was...hope i'm making sense...

Sponsored Links
Looks like it could be the brown then, which would connect to the black of backplate.

I think it's going ok.....Override worked so started to pair set-up the hub. I've only added the thermostat just now but a quick check with that once I upped the temp called on the boiler. The two sets of two core are gone but the black wire within the blue circle was moved to the immediate left which was where was L1 from the RCR was. So it is now the black in it's place and there is grey in the lower choc box connector that the black connects to. Seems ok but I've not tried to do much more and I've set water on but I've just moved into the house and don't fully appreciate the system. Big place with unvented cylinder etc. So I'm sure I'll have more fun and games.
Thanks ever so much for taking the time out to help, especially on a Saturday. Truly grateful.

I may be back :) have a good one !

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back