Drayton Wiser Install

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

So I've purchased a Drayton Wiser 2 Channel system to work with my boiler and Cylinder system. Ive taken out my old thermostat cables in the airing cupboard and linked them across as the guy in the plumb shop told me as its got a smart stat. Now I've put on the new Drayton hub to where the old programmer was and the hot water light has come on straight away and then the boiler fires up? I haven't pushed the button to call for Hot Water at all and it remains lit up.The light on the new programmer that says setup won't light up either for some reason

Any help would be great

Sponsored Links
I know this is old but I thought I'd answer in case someone else has a similar problem.

I've just installed and the same thing happened, when I checked out the app the water was already set to a schedule to be on at that time. Turning off or changing the schedule might have been the answer.

My system is up and working well

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back