Dreadful Search Facility

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:evil:
I'm sure I've posted here before about a certain website's awful search facility.

I'm looking for a fluorescent fitting, circular, all polycarbonate, possibly 16W or 28W 2D.

So I look up, in turn, all these keywords. Nothing. "Fluorescent" produced nothing more than a few linear lamps.

And the other annoying thing: everything I typed in came back with, "We have not found an exact match...."

Rant over...

It's Block and Quayle, btw.

Sponsored Links
What do you expect from a site that has Megaman lamps rated at 240 amps?

Brand: Megaman
One Planet Home: Save Energy
Manuf part no: CL407
Bulb Application: Decorative
Bulb Type: Candle
Energy Efficiency: A
Amps: 240
Connector Type: E14
Watts: 7
Category: Energy Saving Bulbs
Category: Candle Bulbs
Finish: Opal

Amps 240.

Watts 7.

Are 30mV power supplies that can deliver 240A easy to obtain?

Sponsored Links
I received an on-line survey about this site recently.

I was not complimentary about it.

So I expect it to improve soon.

SNORT!

I have given up completing less-than-complimentary surveys about their website. I get no responses and see no improvement. Might as well p*ss in the wind.

What gets my goat about retailers like B&Q is that they seem to trade well, despite the huge failings. Like less than knowledgeable staff and a bare minimum of them and the legendary useless website.

I tried to look up that kind of fitting. Found one in store called Zonk. Sounds like Ikea, not B&Q.

Anyhow, if you search Zonk, it's there on line. In store, it's under outdoor lighting, but not so on line.

How stupidly confusing.

How much better do you think retailers like B&Q could do if they improved their websites and customer service elsewhere?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back