Slimline LED Fitting

Sponsored Links
Is it being ceiling mounted?

Could you fit one of those plaster depth / similar size to a 2D 'downlight' they seem to be everywhere

Yeah, ceiling mounted on underside of flat roof onto a celotex ceiling with insulation above.

Flat roof rules out the flush idea then. Shame I think they look much nicer than 2D type fittings.

The enlite ones are quite slim but 200-250 lumens short on your requirement from memory.

Have you tried aurora? They make everything

Sponsored Links
B&Q ... have some very slim lights which come with a removable bezel so they can be recessed into the ceiling or be surface mounted, and I think they're shallower than 40 mm. Can't find them on the website but they come in 3 sizes/powers and were reasonably priced. Not sure of the brightness or quality though.

Flat roof rules out the flush idea then. Shame I think they look much nicer than 2D type fittings.

The enlite ones are quite slim but 200-250 lumens short on your requirement from memory.

Have you tried aurora? They make everything

Enlite is an Aurora model?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back