Drill/Driver advice required

Sponsored Links
big bulky 3 hour charge definatly not a good ideal unless you have lots off time

i always egnore reviews by the people who sell the item
although interestingly one reveiwer says not bad for £24 that was 2 years ago

you either settle for a 3.6v driver or doule your budget
toolstop are doing an ryobi 18v angle drill driver and hammer drill for £90

Buy cheap buy twice! ;)

Get yourself a nice Makita from B &Q or Sfix for £100 and it will last you for a good while. :D

Sponsored Links
increase your budget. screwfix are doing a good ryobi deal at the mo. I wouldnt buy a budget Makita. I've had 2 in a year, the chuck is really poor quality, it got stolen out my van at the weekend, Im pleased its gone, someone will buy it in a pub and be very unhappy :)

Hi Naz

I have an unused brand new Makita still in the box and has never been opened (it was a present to one of my ex boyfriends from one of his friends) which is worth £100 but you can have for £40. Do you live anywhere near Manchester? If you tell me how to email you on here then get in touch.

Jx

Hi Threadjacker

It doesn't matter what my ex wants back. He made his choice and must live with the consequences.

Jx

if the above does not sell, give me a shout, currently in living in irlam so i might buy it depending what model it is ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back