drill marks in upvc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
My neighbour has just had some blinds fitted in his conservatory. He has noticed that the drill chuck has come into contact with the upvc and made a burn/chip mark to the upvc frame. plus the fitter has drilled some holes in the wrong place, approx 4mm off where the new ones are.Any ideas how these can be fixed ?

Sponsored Links
sanitery silicon sealant will fill the holes teecut or brasso to remove the scratches but both are going to show whatever you do brasso will leave a matt finnish

if the holes are along the top edge would it not be possible to fit a trim piece allong the whole length then remount all the blinds ect!!!!!!

these are just my suggestions wait for better ideas first[e g upvc miricle repair kit ;) ]

Sponsored Links
there is no such thing as a bad idea ;)

just some work better than others :LOL:

i never critisise any suggestions [as long as they arnt dangerous :confused: ] then its a gentle hint

the complete look of horror on my face can be quite a good hint ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back