Drip from bottom of boiler. Vokera Vision 30C

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I did a bit of searching, but couldn't find this fault elsewhere. I've got a constant (but pretty slow) drip from what seems to be a part of the DHW Non-return valve. It does seem to have an outlet on the bottom of the boiler where it was leaking from and a plastic pipe the plumber left with bits and pieces when it was installed 6 years ago seems to fit this, so I'm wondering if the drip is normal and a waste pipe should have been fitted to drain it away? I'll include some pictures. Its not the condensation pipe. There is a row of 6 in and out pipes under the boiler but this outlet is further back. You can see a drip in the picture. Hope someone can advise.
20221201_153003.jpg
20221201_152947.jpg

Sponsored Links
Just trying to figure out if this tube is meant to leak water out or if there is a fault and what I might need to replace. Much apprieciated for any help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back