Dripping Mixer Tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
E12BF98F-DB7D-4E58-B637-FFAF77256811.jpeg
0C1E4F07-07E6-4FEA-815C-C1D84D951210.jpeg
Hi

I have a dripping mixer tap that is getting worse by the day. Anyone know how to take this tap apart as it has got me foxed. Cheers.

Sponsored Links
I would expect the White wheel to pull off the splines in the absence of seeing a screw or circlip in the photo and this will probably reveal the cartridge to be unscrewed from the tap body.

Sponsored Links
Really? Not a simple fix then?
Have you got the White wheel off yet and removed the cartridge? Then you have to match it from several on the market unless you know the manufacture, fine for you but for the plumber time is money I`m afraid.

Ain’t planning on using a plumber as I thought this would be simple. Cannot see how to remove the white wheel so guess I need to look at other options.

Ain’t planning on using a plumber as I thought this would be simple. Cannot see how to remove the white wheel so guess I need to look at other options.
You tried pulling it off? Don`t expect it to be easy, might need 2 large screwdrivers to prise it off.

looks like plastic type of inserts or insert carrier,they can get brittle & snap off (n)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back