dripping mono kitchen tap, want to replace cartridge

12 Jun 2010
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have a mono kitchen tap with levers, I have bought the replacement ceramic disc cartridge, but can't see how to undo the existing lever handle and the rest of it, so I can take out the old cartridge. There is a kind of a small round indent on the lever but I've shone a torch on that and can't see a thread. :confused:
Sponsored Links
Look underneath where the lever joins the tap. There may be a small plastic piece that prises off. Then put an allen key in the hole and undo. Head should come off then.
:D Thanks so much for your reply, there wasn't a plastic cover but I tried a small phillips head screwdriver and it seems to loosen

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links