Dripping Noise Inside Wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in the bottom of a two story condominium complex. I do not see any water damage, but the interior wall behind my bathroom has a constant water dripping sound. Both the toilet and sink are on this wall and you can also hear the sound from the other side which is the stove in the kitchen.
I have turned off the water at both the toilet and sink but continue to hear the drip.
I recently had my furnace and hot water heater replaced. The plumber that did the work said the water pressure in the complex was at 120 psi and should only be at 60 psi.
Also, I am not sure how the plumbing is in the condos. I don't know if the person above me and I use the same pipes or if we both have our own plumbing system. How would I diagnose this problem? Should I ask the people upstairs to check theirs?

Sponsored Links
Better find an American forum dude, things are a bit different on the other side of the pond.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back