Dripping Overflow Pipe - BoilerMate II - PLEASE READ & H

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help,

I have a overflow pipe that is positioned at ceiling level of the ground floor that drips pretty rapidly whenever the heating comes on.

Having read around I have checked the water levels in the toilet cisterns and they both seem to be fine. I have been up in the loft but cannot seem to find a water tank so am unsure what to do next.

We have something called a BoilerMate II that was installed in the airing cupboard when the house was built in 1999.

Can anybody out there offer any advise as I really want to stop the dripping from the overflow pipe as it may culminate in damaging the brickwork. Clearly from this message I know very little about plumbing!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Probably just means a pressure vessel needs repressurising. Should have been checked at each of your 5 or so annual services. ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back