Dripping shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Af'noon all,

Can anyone help a needy female?;)

I have an Inta shower and the bloody thing won't turn off properly. It's ok at first, then it starts to drip and then the water pours. The dripping or pouring water will stop if I turn the shower off again.

I don't really want to pay a plumber £75+ to repair it and was wondering if I could do this myself.

I had a look on the internet and got some advice but I'm stuck as to what sort of washer I need to buy. Different web sites suggested different washers or even a "facuet" that needs to be removed and replaced.

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

Bee

Sponsored Links
I have no idea of the model, all the plumbing is hidden behind the wall. The shower knob says Inta - that's all I know. The shower was already here when I bought the house.

Not sure if this will help, but, I don't have to change the temperature as it's pre set. I just turn the shower on and I assume the waters heated via the boiler.

Where do I get service kits from?

Bee

Sponsored Links
I have no idea of the model, all the plumbing is hidden behind the wall.

so its conealed mixer

Not sure if this will help, but, I don't have to change the temperature as it's pre set.
all showers have a temp dial

Where do I get service kits from?

if you don't know the model best you phone them but they'll need to know the same info.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back