drivers for usb dongle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know of a good site I can download drivers for a bluetooth usb dongle?- I thought XP would have them built in but it can't find any suitable and I've looked but without any luck.Its V1.2 COMPLIANT-UHC1/OHC1. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I couldn't find anything from the info you provided, but XP SP2 has a driver stack for bluetooth. Are you using SP2?

Did you not get drivers when you bought it?

Yeah, I saw that site, but it didn't look helpful on the driver front. You may be lucky and get a reply.

Thanks for the replys-I didnt get any drivers with it,I am running sp2 but it still fails to find a driver to suit, I think I will try to contact the suppliers and see if they can give any help,thanks for trying.

I've got the CD with those drivers. They blow up Vista (trashes all networking). I decided to put it on an XP box, couldn't find the CD, found your query, discovered they don't exist anywhere on the internet, found my CD.
Send me an email and I'll zip the whole thing and put it somewhere you can find it. Good for 17 languages, does communication, audio, high-quality audio. It's 93 Mb, so it won't fit in your email inbox. (Even if you have lots of room, they usually limit the size of attachments.)
**E-mail address removed**

chazman said:
I've got the CD with those drivers. They blow up Vista (trashes all networking). I decided to put it on an XP box, couldn't find the CD, found your query, discovered they don't exist anywhere on the internet, found my CD.
Send me an email and I'll zip the whole thing and put it somewhere you can find it. Good for 17 languages, does communication, audio, high-quality audio. It's 93 Mb, so it won't fit in your email inbox. (Even if you have lots of room, they usually limit the size of attachments.)
** E-mail address removed**

Check the date of the last post dude.

space cat, have you ever read the forum rules?

chazman is replying to a post that is over 11 months old
he / she obviously never read the rules either

I realize that chr15's problem has probably been resolved by now. My reply was aimed at chazman who has a CD full of rare drivers. If this constitutes hijacking a post please accept my apologies.

Sponsored Links
Back