DRMYORDCOM DOM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does the above mean anything to you? No, me neither. Found it on my bank statement. I figured someone had stolen my debit card details online, and was about to phone the bank. When I thought . . . search google. Did and it seems there are hundreds of questions on yahoo answers for this subject.

Apparently when you purchase Norton internet security online, it goes through a seperate company and shows up as the above (very suspicious looking name) on the statement. I dont like this one bit. Why cant they put a reference there, that relates to the order or the company they are dealing for? Simply "Norton" or "Symantec" would suffice for me!

I know I should keep all my reciepts, but who does?! :oops:

[/rant] :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Wow!

Next year, save yourself some money by buying a new, sealed, unregistered copy of "last year's" version (AV2007 should be obsolete by then) for less money than you pay Symantec for a renewal. Usually costs about a tenner.

As soon as you register it, it will download the latest files and update itself, then you get a year's updates from installation date.

Better still, don't buy Nortons, it's seriously pants, slows your machine down and leaves it vulnerable to attack from script kiddies...

Sponsored Links
Norton internet security......Oh dear.

Hogs your resources...slows your machine..interferes with to many programs...and to boot is difficult to uninstall......

au contrare! I have windows vista running on a core2 duo 2.13GHz and 2 gig ram. Working fine. ;)

ricicle,

I'M 21!

Crafty said:
au contrare! I have windows vista running on a core2 duo 2.13GHz and 2 gig ram. Working fine. ;)

OK...all that runs norton, what runs your other programs... :LOL: ;)

similar with quickfit, invoice shows as somethingsomewhere in scotland, which is where the H.O. is

Digital River handling e-commerce for Symantec?

...Digital River's clients include Symantec, Fujitsu, 3M, Siemens, Nabisco, Polaris, Novell, Autodesk, SONICblue and Adaptec. ...
?

Sponsored Links
Back