Droning noise in central heating boiler

Boiler falls of wall snaps gas pipework customer returns home flips switch need 3 new homes there.

Rodents climb into boiler flue not correctly fitted by non qualified person giving advice to take flue out to inspect but loosely refit it.

Rodent nests inside blocks flue.
Poc fill room boiler is in and travels along void filling nearby homes with Oder less carbon monoxide, they pass on.
Boiler finally stops, use find boiler after investigation.

All faults I have been to like the last have happened and no offence to you electrics are bad, but joe is giving out advice and suggestions that may be used by non gas trained persons may use to DIY fix boilers and gas work.

If you need to link videos please use YouTube and enter natural gas explosions, gas explosions and so forth.

Carbon monoxide is odourless can travel and is silent can be a result of someone tampering with their fan.

Do not know why you are here but joe needs to stop with giving advice on gas issues, which every installer/rgi on here suggests to him not too.

Sponsored Links
I'm snowed in so not working today, and I've answered all the posts in the electrics section, so I thought I'd help out in here. :)

Also I have to keep an eye on this forum incase do it all is giving out more dangerous advice on electrics.

Welcome to the fun house.

Please no more posts on this issue that do not help, op needs to get in a RGI to test the problems with their boiler

Boiler falls of wall snaps gas pipework customer returns home flips switch need 3 new homes there.

Rodents climb into boiler flue not correctly fitted by non qualified person giving advice to take flue out to inspect but loosely refit it.

Poc fill room boiler is in and travels along void filling nearby homes with Oder less carbon monoxide, they pass on.

All faults I have been to like the last have happened and no offence to you electrics are bad, but joe is giving out advice and suggestions that may be used by non gas trained persons may use to DIY fix boilers and gas work.

If you need to link videos please use YouTube and enter natural gas explosions, gas explosions and so forth.

Carbon monoxide is odourless can travel and is silent can be a result of someone tampering with their fan.

Do not know why you are here but joe needs to stop with giving advice on gas issues, which every installer/rgi on here suggests to him not too.

Well how about showing me where that advice on gas is then? You are dreaming. I don't give gas advice. You shouldn'r give electrical advice. Gas explosions are very rare and usually down to such things as gas pipes set in concrete - or suicide. Come on - put up or shut up.

Sponsored Links
Correction joe I have 17th edition and part p in electrics field as well.

Unlike you I do the training needed for areas I comment in.

Well how about showing me where that advice on gas is then? You are dreaming. I don't give gas advice. You shouldn'r give electrical advice. Gas explosions are very rare and usually down to such things as gas pipes set in concrete - or suicide. Come on - put up or shut up.

http://live.menmedia.co.uk/Event/Gas_explosion_in_Shaw?Page=0

The reason above and other gas explosions are rare is because of laws regarding installation and use of gas, something you are unable to prove your competent in so keep out of areas you lack recognised skills so we can keep the numbers low.

He doesn't care - he's got an axe to grind.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back