dual range cooker cannon, how to instal power cable to appliance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have a cannon 10425g range cooker.
has arrived with no power cable for electrics...

power box is there, can anyone tell me how to fit cooker cable to the power box please.

Sponsored Links
otherwise, please show us the inside of the connection box. I expect it has about five terminals and a copper bridging strip.

Sponsored Links
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP.....
BIT OF A TECHNO PHOBE....
SO MOTHERS DAY WAS RUINED LOL
NO OVEN FOR THE BEEF.....
YOU ARE A SAVIOUR NONE THE LESS.
REGARDS
SAM

IMG_20190331_101752.jpg IMG_20190331_101746.jpg

Pics looks straightforward with three terminals, earth to left, live to right, wires go under the square washer and nut secures.You need correct cable size for power rating.

Yes the second pic now added does tend to suggest it should be connected as Foxhole says as long as it has previously been installed on a single phase supply & all the links are correctly in place.

Thank you so much guys.. Yes I have the protection box. And a recent fuse box with RCB.
JUST LIKE ASKING ADVISE PRIOR TO ANYTHING ELECTRIC.. MY PARTNER IS USELESS AT SUCH THINGS, WE JUST ROW !!! But he is a solicitor fgs.
Thanks again guys one and all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back