Dulux endurance query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I will be painting some walls which are covered in lining paper. The paint I want to use is available in Dulux's endurance range as well as standard matt.

Would the qualities of endurance, i.e easier to clean marks work as well on lining paper or would it need to be on plastered walls to work?

Sponsored Links
The paint surface will be the same on both surfaces as long as it is properly prepared. I do find the only time lining paper is a real issue is where darling little Tiddles sharpens his claws on the corner of the wall!
Endurance and the trade equivalent Diamond are not much better in my experience when cleaning is required it is easy to leave a shiny mark behind, but I guess they may have a slight advantage as you can rub a little harder without breaking through.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back