dulux trade diamond matt or eggshell -- any good? opinions?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to paint inside walls with dulux trade diamond matt or dulux trade light and space diamond matt, also considering dulux trade diamond eggshell. Anybody have experience with any of these? I'm wondering how washable the diamond matts are -- dulux claims they are, but I'm unsure. Also how durable they really are. Also, wonder if anybody has experience with touching up any of these -- how well the touchup blends. Any other opinions or info?

And I'm considering diamond satinwood (water based) on trim. Again, same set of questions here.

Many thanks for any opinions.

Sponsored Links
I've used and can recommend Dulux trade diamond eggshell on trim and MDF, tough and washable. Great finish when used with a good water based brush. Two coats should be enough, however, I did three and I'm very pleased with finish.

Thanks for that, I put some dulux diamond satinwood on a window today and liked the look of it, tried a bit of the diamond matt on a wall and it seemed okay. Just wondering about how they will wear/clean/touch up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back