DW6956

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am having a hard time trying to find anywhere which sells the fine height adjuster.

Does anyone know where this can be purchased?

Thanks

James

Sponsored Links
Got mine from Fixit Power Tools in C0lllwyn. Any deWalt dealer should be able to supply one (e.g. A-One in Brighouse) - it's not always possible to find stuff on the Internet, y'know

Yeah i know all the dealers are miles away which is the issue. I have found one on D&M tools. Have yiu ever used them?

Thanks

James

used them loads of times excellent company if not always the cheapest.

Sponsored Links
I've used D&M a couple of times. A mate of mine in London uses them regularly and tells me that they are good to deal with - still somewhat of a family run firm.

Oh they sound really good then. I am very fond of family run businesses since they are always more than helpful and a fair price.

I have now places my order with D&M.

Thanks

James

Seriously, though, if you are in North Manchester a trip over to A-One at Brighouse would also be an eye-opener. Fantastic range of product (proper trade supplier), prices not too bad at all and they have a repair shop (very important for trades guys). The counryside up there isn't bad, either, if yoy fancy a walk or cycle ride

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back