Dyno rod nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sayin that if im talkin insurance then i talk insurance an if i talk H&S then i talk H&S .
i dont jump about just cos im challenged.

the option to cut the tank with a jig saw was given.

we have to carry an extinguisher or pull a hose to the work area if we think thers a risk. its not insurance its the big bosses orders.

of course crap is given off when cuttin a CWST, eg. steel splinters an chemical residue from mains fresh water.
cut most anythin anyhow an some kind of crap is released .

do you now some kind of plumin thats totally safe like snappin or cuttin leakin CI soil pipe, WC blockages an sewage fliilled trenches?
or workin under floors for a week solderin cu pipework surrounded by paper faced insulation?

no, its not complicated its just a job of work.

Sponsored Links
im sayin that if im talkin insurance then i talk insurance an if i talk H&S then i talk H&S .
i dont jump about just cos im challenged.

the option to cut the tank with a jig saw was given.

we have to carry an extinguisher or pull a hose to the work area if we think thers a risk. its not insurance its the big bosses orders.

of course crap is given off when cuttin a CWST, eg. steel splinters an chemical residue from mains fresh water.
cut most anythin anyhow an some kind of crap is released .

do you now some kind of plumin thats totally safe like snappin or cuttin leakin CI soil pipe, WC blockages an sewage fliilled trenches?
or workin under floors for a week solderin cu pipework surrounded by paper faced insulation?

no, its not complicated its just a job of work.

In English, please. I think the fumes have got to you.

TBH, I don't understand from your garbled posts exactly what your stand point is. Are you saying DR is correct here?

i still dont see any proof that dyna-rod insurance dont allow flame in lofts - you might be right but wheres the evidence?
last year i saw D/R plumbers usin flame to fix A/C line leaks at my gym. hard solder with oxy.
maybe a dropped ceiling dont count but its well more flammable than a loft.

FiremanT, your out of the game mate as soon as you cant defend what you say an you jump to blaggin.
if you didnt understand my posts how come you reply to them?
how come they get you all worked up?

diycooper the OP, well understands what im sayin. an he's the important one.keep readin me an youl learn abit as well.

i dont spend my time typin, i dont spend 6yrs on here night an day 24/7 - i go to work an practice a trade not a mouth.

Sponsored Links
FiremanT, your out of the game mate as soon as you cant defend what you say an you jump to blaggin.
if you didnt understand my posts how come you reply to them?
how come they get you all worked up?

diycooper the OP, well understands what im sayin. an he's the important one.keep readin me an youl learn abit as well.

i dont spend my time typin, i dont spend 6yrs on here night an day 24/7 - i go to work an practice a trade not a mouth.

Still don't understand your rabbiting.

When you are off the drugs, repost and hopefully we will make some sense of your scribbling.

To make it simple, to match your IQ, DR screwed up, and they are hoping that lack of evidence will save them.

@diycooper...

Document everything.
Keep a diary of communications and photos.
Get quotes to carry out repairs.
Contact DR official complaints and follow their procedure (if any).
Inform them of repair quotes and remind them what you pay them per year for your multiple contracts, give them the opportunity to put it right themselves, before contracting a third party.
If they refuse, get this in writing.
If you have Legal Cover with your insurance perhaps contact them for advice.
Pay for repairs to be made via 3rd party and then pursue DR through the Small Claims Court.

Or...

Conisder all this as a business operating cost, get the work done and paid for and cancel your contracts with BG/DR and find alternative service providers. You can declare the losses at the end of your financial year and get the tax breaks.

i still dont see any proof that dyna-rod insurance dont allow flame in lofts - you might be right but wheres the evidence?
last year i saw D/R plumbers usin flame to fix A/C line leaks at my gym. hard solder with oxy.
maybe a dropped ceiling dont count but its well more flammable than a loft.

Thankfully I have to work in two languages in my household so am used to English being bastardised.....

AC is not plumbing. Options are limited; and no a dropped ceiling is very much different to a fecking loft full of insulation, crap ventilation and only one escape route down a ladder.

its not insurance its the big bosses orders

Bosses make orders for a reason. Perhaps corporate responsibility? Perhaps because the employer's liability insurance has stipulations. Mine, for example, because I am not only the big boss :rolleyes:, but am also on the tools, has a percentage of turnover limit of what work I can do in a commercial environment, at height and of hot works.

Remember an employer has to deal with everything from good engineers, down to illiterate apes that they have to employ to fulfill diversity quotas.

It's apparent that you are content being the monkey, you should leave the operating policy decisions up to the organ grinder and limit your advice on how to do things and not why.

Last edited:
whoa, here we go wwith the Blouses club - do you guys have sleepovers where you practice spellin tests an typin? or is it singin along to Grease numbers?
if you try real hard you can do both at once.

you say your plumbers yet one of you has spent 11yrs typin away on here 24/7, an another 6yrs 24/7. when do you have time to pretend to be plumbers?
what else do you pretend to be - cia/mafia , special regt of insured monkey tree climbers?

did you try to be plumbers at night school one time but found that dirty work in lofts
an trenches didnt agree with you esp. all them sparks an crap stuff?

i now googles very good for wannabe plumber Blouses but it has its limits doesnt it?

oh, thats your idea of humour? first swearin an now profanity.

thers about two billion people out ther who would be outraged at what youve just written - an you think its funny?

what a hero - ignorant an humourless hidin behind the internet

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back