Cold water storage platform

I think you have them banged to rights either way as it was their job to change the cistern and leave the environment safe and suitable. I doubt anywhere on their paperwork it says you were to sort out the old cistern Everything else would be implied by that omission.

Sponsored Links
I think you have them banged to rights either way as it was their job to change the cistern and leave the environment safe and suitable. I doubt anywhere on their paperwork it says you were to sort out the old cistern Everything else would be implied by that omission.
I think I have them banged to rights . Funny today on phone to Centrica. I said it doesnt state on first visit that my ceiling was damaegd and insulation all moved and damaged . Centrica said to me that just a brief disclamer he could of changed it when he got back office with more time. I said and what to re write my signature ha ha

Last edited:
I think I have them banged to rights . Funny today on phone to Centrica. I said it doesnt state on first visit that my ceiling was damaegd and insulation all moved and damaged . Centrica said to me that just a brief disclamer he could of changed it when he got back office with more time. I said and what to write my signature ha ha

My recent new van was delivered without the sd card for the sat nav. Dealer tried to pull a fast one claiming I signed off the delivery as complete.

Funny how my signature and half the text was a different colour to the bit about the sd card being present or not :LOL:

Can I take British Gas , Dyno Rod and Centrica to court . All three at the same time ?

Sponsored Links
Think you would need to stick to Dyno Rod But I doubt it would go to court.

Do you have legal cover on your home insurance?
Im thinking stick to British Gas as it would have more beef. They own Dyno. Possibly but the excess would be £250. I can do MCOL for £70.

Looks like its the small claim court Centrica are not taking anything I throw at them. If I want to issue a MCOL. I take it Im best gettign quotes first of the work I need to put it right. Then write this on the MCOL ?

I cannot start a small claim without the figure I am pursueing them for ?

Wanted to start the claim before I go away next week so they know.

Does anyone know a rough weight what a empty 50 gallon galvanised steel tank would weigh please ?

1) You need to be clear on who your contract was/is with - you can't take another party to court if you had no legal relationship with them. Check the paperwork for company name/reg.no. registered office.

2) You need to be clear how much you want and be able to justify it.

3) You need to give them notice (and a reasonable timescale) that if the situation isn't remedied then you will proceed with a legal claim.

4) Don't contact by 'phone - email or recorded delivery post so that there is a record of the communication.

Chief executive department of BG looking into it now. As Centrica would not even listen to me or answer any questions about things they put in there own reports.

As per Newboy. You cannot just sue a company because they are bigger (or smaller). You need to establish with whom you have the contract.

By the way, THREE quotes to support a claim? I hope you intend explaining all this to the quoting parties, and are prepared to pay them for their time?

As per Newboy. You cannot just sue a company because they are bigger (or smaller). You need to establish with whom you have the contract.

By the way, THREE quotes to support a claim? I hope you intend explaining all this to the quoting parties, and are prepared to pay them for their time?

I have got quotes on the phone for insualtion they charge per the square meter . I know the meterage .

The tank has gone on www.mybuilder.com for quotes to remove .

I can get quotes for ceiling also off my builder no problem.

Wont waste anyone time and one will get the job, hopefully

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back