Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello ALl
When i first got my dyson DC14 it was amazing now its rubbish
i clean the filters ccheck its not blocked

these lifetime filters are not really if you read the reviews on them

so my questions are.

OEM parts or aftermarket if so anyone got any recomendations?

Sponsored Links
When you say its rubbish is this the same through the hose and the base? If still good on the top then supsect blockage,my one became blocked on the bottom curve and once cleaned was back to normal. Good luck.
Rob

Use the cheapest possible - some Dyson filters cost a fortune so no wonder people don't replace them. Go for the washable type if you can.
John :)

yeah the hose seems to have lost its umph to so i supopse the filters are in need of replacement.
i have had it five years and washed the washable one many times but i think its just had it lol.

Sponsored Links
There are many versions of the DC14 - if yours has a HEPA filter under the dust drum, they are often overlooked because people don't know they are there. :idea:

hi there
yes mine has the HEPA filter i will pop to a local supplies shop and order some in unless anyone here can recommend an online shop.

Just espares for convenience...rarely the cheapest though but often they supply the genuine item. Have a google!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back