Dyson washing machines / discontinued??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We were thinking about buying a Dyson washing machine and when I looked at them on the internet it said that they were being discontinued! Does anyone know if this is true and if so why? Would it still be worth buying one if they are being discontinued, wouldn't it be harder to get parts for one if it broke?

Sponsored Links
i would not chance it.

they had a drum that rotated in two directions at once (dont ask me how, but it did) dont know why it never caught on, perhaps mechanics filed a lot, perhaps it ripped clothes who knows? yes you may ge one cheap. put it this way a ford part wont fit a rover car.

yes generic parts will like lamp, tyre but thats it

they didn't take off because they are ugly, too big and would look stupid in the average kitchen. i've fixed a couple of them, and even though i can now sell them a lot cheaper, i would feel a bit guilty about it. if you've got that sort of money to spend, miele are doing a ten years parts and labour warranty.

keithwasherman said:
they didn't take off because they are ugly, too big and would look stupid in the average kitchen.

May have stood a chance if they came in white, rather than looking like a kiddies toy.

Sponsored Links
they`d prob. end up with all the dysom cleaners@ the tip...dozens. Sell sand to Arabs.....Nah Cyclones to housewives :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back