E.O.L wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How can I connect two alarm inputs with a detector or magnetic contact using 47ΚΩ resistor for E.O.L wiring?
The detector has TAMPER (NC,COM,NO) and ALARM (NC,COM,NO) and the magnetic contact 4 inputs (2 TAMPER and 2 ALARM)
Thank you very much.

Sponsored Links
I'll buy a Visonic PowerMaster10/30. Just trying to figure out how i can connect the two auxiliary inputs of the Visonic MC-302E PG2 with an OPTEX BX-80NR (same battery operated both) in the first case and second connect the same type transmitter to a KNIGHT YEND21 magnetic contact with 4 terminals. I wan to use an E.O.L wiring and from the installation manual of MC-302E PG2 i must use a 47kΩ resistor. i don't know if the surface contacts with prefitted resistors would work or i have to buy a simple magnetic contact and put a 47kΩ resistor in the far end.
Thank you very much.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back