E petitions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last night reference was made to the slaughter of animals by having their throats slit to appease our muslim brothers.

I thought surly this is already in motion but when I googled it

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/3151

had already expired, my question is can it be reinstatated, but I would alter it to completely ban this procedure in MY country.

Sponsored Links
Last night reference was made to the slaughter of animals by having their throats slit to appease our muslim brothers.

had already expired, my question is can it be reinstatated, but I would alter it to completely ban this procedure in MY country.

You may try to ban it in this Country,

But a large majority of Meat and Meat Products sold in Supermarkets/Resturants etc comes from abroad, which is produced in this manner to be exported world wide,

So how would you differentiate

Is there any explanation of why this petition was closed?

Is it, perhaps, yet another example of 'positive discrimination' by the government?

If I'd known about it I'd certainly have signed it.

But a large majority of Meat and Meat Products sold in Supermarkets/Resturants etc comes from abroad, which is produced in this manner to be exported world wide,

Ah! You got me there.

How do you meat eaters feel about eating halal meat, can you differentiate in Tesco or Asda?

Maybe we got to look at the wider picture, get out of Europe and reinstate our boarders with British officers in the majority.

Sponsored Links
Is there any explanation of why this petition was closed?

Is it, perhaps, yet another example of 'positive discrimination' by the government?

If I'd known about it I'd certainly have signed it.

Timed out it says. :confused:

Ah! You got me there.

How do you meat eaters feel about eating halal meat, can you differentiate in Tesco or Asda?

Maybe we got to look at the wider picture, get out of Europe and reinstate our boarders with British officers in the majority.

I believe Australia is about to bring in a law that all meat products will have to have a sign on them as to whether its Halal Meat or not,

It would be interesting to know if the Ready made Curry`s etc, that are now very popular in Supermarkets are Halal
Also meals in Resturants., Take aways,
If we have been eating Horsemeat for years, I`m sure we have all been eating Halal Meat.

I believe Australia is about to bring in a law that all meat products will have to have a sign on them as to whether its Halal Meat or not,

If Australia can do it, why can't we? (Rhetorical question!)

The Australian PM really has her head screwed on. As well as this, she has also spoken out about muslims demanding change, suggesting that if they don't like it they can go home.

I may emigrate there.

Sponsored Links
Back