earth loop help!

Will it really necessitate the shutting down of the supply to the whole block? Has ze been measured at all the other flats to confirm it is not just a bad connection at your flat. Did the tester check that your earth cable is correctly connected, that the clamp was tight....did he open the CU to check the connection........did he tug at wires in the MET. Be egg on his face if the Supplier comes out and discovers a fault on your part

Sponsored Links
yeah sorry it was 1.08 not 1.8 and no all he did was to stick a probe onto the casing, and this is why I'm having arguments with the mantenance company as they still wont send someone out to check if it is just my flat or all the others they just keep going on about how they've phoned EDF and are waiting for them to do something its V.frustrating I'm debating about going to the C.A.B to see where I stand

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back