Easi Fill to skim entire walls?

The massive benefit in having the talents to plaster a room is that a pro plasterer will usually just give you a smooth finish as opposed to a flat finish. I can get a perfectly FLAT wall, I don't have to follow the contours of the room. I check it with a straight edge and there is a MASSIVE difference between a wall that is perfectly flat as well as smooth. I'm sure Richard will agree on that one.
Can lining paper do that? Can body filler do that? If not - you really should be expanding your skill arsenal (instead of talking out of it) (Only joking - we all get on pretty well really).

Sponsored Links
Whilst we are clearing the air/ mud slinging/ whatever- your constant harping on about people from other countries all being con-men masquerading as decorators is rather tiresome. This is DIYNOT.COM not STORMFRONT.ORG .This forum has an off topic section for that kind of thing.

I agree that it's tiresome. I wish they'd stop it.

Whilst we are clearing the air/ mud slinging/ whatever- your constant harping on about people from other countries all being con-men masquerading as decorators is rather tiresome. This is DIYNOT.COM not STORMFRONT.ORG .This forum has an off topic section for that kind of thing.

Good retort sir

Sponsored Links

Joe, your blowing smoke again &, christ, you even got a thanks for it :LOL: Incidentally, when I checked earlier I didn’t think I notiiced too many smoke rings rising out of my pan, did I look hard enough :?: I truly hope I did ;)

I'll admit I’ve also had enough of this tangent of a thread, the archive will speak for itself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back