Eastenders Icon = RIP

Sponsored Links
Don't make up another thread for Dot. Mottie has this one covered... he's patented deaths.

Sponsored Links
Don't make up another thread for Dot. Mottie has this one covered... he's patented deaths.

I won't ROFL, lol.

Doc had a good life and gave us a few lol's along the way and she was seen as the Queen of the telly.

Can I post one about what I found on the road or what I am eating, or how about what I am drinking, or how one about what I've bought or one about...ran out of ideas. Will I get paid if I start a thread and get my own "patent " on it??

Last edited:
I won't ROFL, lol.

Doc had a good life and gave us a few lol's along the way and she was seen as the Queen of the telly.

Can I post one about what I found on the road or what I am eating, or how about what I am drinking, or how one about what I've bought or one about...ran out of ideas. Will I get paid if I start a thread and get my own "patent " on it??

Don't start winding Mottie up. He'll start going on about Quiz.

Don't start winding Mottie up. He'll start going on about Quiz.
Ah yes, the world beating quiz thread. What's it up to to now Bod, 8 questions and 4,500 yes/no answers or is it 9? Bout time you gave it the kiss of life. :p

P.s. I've kept your 'Private number plates' thread going for you during your absence. (y)

Ah yes, the world beating quiz thread. What's it up to to now Bod, 8 questions and 4,500 yes/no answers or is it 9? Bout time you gave it the kiss of life. :p

P.s. I've kept your 'Private number plates' thread going for you during your absence. (y)

Told you.... give him an inch and he takes a mile.

Sponsored Links
Back