Eastenders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1st of all, Shaun cuts the power to most houses on the square and chelsea is still able to go online on Libbys lappie? Lappies charged up, fair enuff, but surley all routers and modem would be down?! Then, Max leaves the square.. bags in hand.. yet on Tuesday his cars still there!! Why would he walk?? Then, lol... did anyone notice the mags in the minute mart??? Sonia was on the front cover of one of them!! Look i think it was. Hmmmmm... strange!! Rant over
Raven

Sponsored Links
Years ago before I left the Beeb when I worked on (amongst other things) Eastenders Like other programmes a great deal went into detail designers, props took the time to get small details correct and only on occasion would the odd thing slip the net.

These days with costs the paramount issue and with accountants running everything and the tight packed in schedule similar with the other soaps like Corrie there is little time left for detail, also the general moral amongst the "staff(!?)" left leads to more and more mistakes occuring, but hey what the hell Joe public dont care what they get fed these days on the box! Quality has left the room and isnt coming back in a hurry!!

1st of all, Shaun cuts the power to most houses on the square and chelsea is still able to go online on Libbys lappie? Lappies charged up, fair enuff, but surley all routers and modem would be down?! Then, Max leaves the square.. bags in hand.. yet on Tuesday his cars still there!! Why would he walk?? Then, lol... did anyone notice the mags in the minute mart??? Sonia was on the front cover of one of them!! Look i think it was. Hmmmmm... strange!! Rant over
Raven

Maybe the router was connected to a UPS. Or she was using a 3G card to access the net

I read a report on the register yesterday about how girls are officially becomi ng more "tech savvy" because they can now perform tasks like downloading images from their digital cameras. :cool:

Well i for one want quality back..... lol
And, and... when libby carries her lappie about theres nowt hanging out of it so that rules out the 3g thingy as for the card.. maybe. But still.. And what about Max's car hmmmm? Very étrange.. :D

Sponsored Links
I want to move to the square,it's the only part of London that is virtually crime free and is not overrun with immigrants. :LOL:

Crime free, havent there been hundreds of murders, drug deals etc there over the years?

Me too! lol, Pitty its only a studio in Borhamwood... Its mad, its like their all half of a house.. just the front and no back!! lol. GET OUTTA MA PUB!!!!!

What a saddow!

Instead of watching this depressing rubbish, do some much more intresting DIY related stuff ....... like watch some paint dry

you may call me a tv snob, but i find soaps incredibly dull. i choose not to watch them.

tolerate an episode of eastenders and i feel like suicide.

soaps are so banal and uninteresting that viewers are able to endure an episode and completely relax their mind, oblivious to conscious thought. it is this hypnosis, that makes them appealing. the fact that even a zombie's mind would not be taxed watching such drivel.

glaze over and relax.............. :rolleyes:

the same goes for reality t.v. :rolleyes:

You get bored watching it,think of the poor soods that have to work on it ;)

Sponsored Links
Back