easylogic m6011 washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my daughters machine has been playing up so i checked the pump and removed a 20p coin and a hair clip. the problem is that when it is switched to quickwash it makes a noise like its filling up with water but nothing comes in. previous to this it wouldnt pump out (probably because of the coin). when i removed the coin some water drained out of the pump cover and i could see the impeller spinning freely without any noise. whilst it was supposed to be pumping out i opened the cover and a very small amount of water trickled out and there was a small flash under the machine and the drum span momentarily and stopped again. any help would be great. thanks, mark/

Sponsored Links
this is a message for rocks. i just thought i'd update you on the problem and tell you that when i took the motor off and checked the brushes one of them had seized in. i freed it and gave it a clean so the spring could push it out and after putting it all back together again it works great. thanks for the heads up, my daughter was talking about borrowing the money from her nan to buy a new machine when all it costed was a little bit of info and time. :D :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back