Economics...Option A or option B?

Sponsored Links
The Bank said this worked out at an average benefit of around £10,000 per person.

Well my bank balance certainly hasn't expanded by £10k recently.
I expect the banksters are talking about the conjured up "magic money" though.
There's no quick fixes this time.
Option C is on its way. A return to Victorian times living standards.

The Bank said this worked out at an average benefit of around £10,000 per person.

Well my bank balance certainly hasn't expanded by £10k recently.
I expect the banksters are talking about the conjured up "magic money" though.
There's no quick fixes this time.
Option C is on its way. A return to Victorian times living standards.

We have already exceeded Victorian living standards in that the gulf between rich and poor is now greater than it was back then. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah but the people who are classed as poor these days are in fact very rich. ipods, telephones, latest trainers, homes provided free etc etc
How many are starving to death these days?

Sponsored Links
We have already exceeded Victorian living standards in that the gulf between rich and poor is now greater than it was back then. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
In actual fact we've now exceeded the living standards gulf of the middle ages in terms of barons (CEOs) versus the serfs in wage differentials!

In actual fact we've now exceeded the living standards gulf of the middle ages in terms of barons (CEOs) versus the serfs in wage differentials!

And yet we are living longer healthier and richer lives than at any point in history.

So are you all trying to prove that a wealth gap is a good thing?

And yet we are living longer healthier and richer lives than at any point in history.
Unfortunately 'we' as whole are not necessarily doing so ...

Those who have the advantages of wealth and who gain make the average look as if things are improving...but those at the bottom of society still suffer to the same extent - the overall statistics merely put a gloss on things!

So are you all trying to prove that a wealth gap is a good thing?

Yeah but it's all done with endless borrowing. Sooner or later our credit will dry up. Then what?

We make a final loan to purchase some Chinese made swords to commit harakiri on a massive scale.

Sponsored Links
Back